Don't mess with Internet Explorer. Microsoft will punish you!

Recently I' ve tried some tweaks for speeding up Windows 10. The modification I've made to my PC were successful. During them, I've uninstalled Internet Exproler (IE).

Installing/uninstalling Windows features in Control Panel/System
Some hours later, I've tried to open an Excel workbook containing worksheet with hyperlinks. When I clicked on a hyperlink, I got the message "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing the action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk."



Nothing had been modified in Group Policy. Nothing at all. The message tells nothing to the user about the nature of the problem. How can you realize the root of all evil? Tadahhh! Internet Explorer! This piece of shit that no one ever used for more than an hour is so important to Windows 10 system.

So, I installed it again and everything came back to normal. 



Σχόλια